Sunday, March 13, 2011

Swaps Received!


The past couple of swaps I have been in I have received some really wonderful items!  For the Spicing Up The Kitchen swap I received this awesome Kitchaid mixer cover from Kati of From The Blue Chair.  It goes so beautifully in my kitchen! You must check out her blog as she makes the most fabulous quilts!  


I also received this wonderful table topper for my coffee table from Jenny of mommymae for the Urban Home Goods Swap.  I said I wanted something for spring/summer, and I think this fits the bill perfectly!  I love the two half dresdens!


Yesterday I got my Castle Peeps quilt all cut out at our Bakersfield Modern Quilt Guild sew in.  I have also made some clothes for the girls.  I don't know how people get their kids to do all these fun poses in their new cute clothes.  Someone always seems to spill some juice all over their cute outfit or *ahem* cry every time I attempt at picture taking.  I'll try again later this week. ;0)

2 comments:

  1. I love the table topper! I was in the UHG swap too, and received the most adorable teapot cozy and mugrug! For my partner, I made a fabric covered wreath and a table topper, though I have not posted picturesd yet...guess I should by now, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That mixer cover is awesome, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...